Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Orders of 20 come in tubes, and orders of 200 coins come packaged in Mini Monster Boxes.
- Limited mintage of 250,000 coins.
- Coin features a unique rectangular shape.
- Obverse: Bears the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value, year-date, weight, and fineness.
- Reverse: Features a stylized Chinese dragon chasing a flaming pearl, with clouds in the background. The design also includes The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 2019 Australian Silver Dragon from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The 2019 Silver Dragon features a unique rectangle format, and is offered at a terrific bullion price point. Add the 2019 1 oz Silver Dragon from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
Mint-sealed tubes of 20-coins feature a holographic security strip placed on top of the tube by The Perth Mint, allowing the ability to tell if the tube has been tampered with since leaving the mint.
In Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine mythical creature, symbol of power, strength, wealth, and good fortune, and is often portrayed alongside a luminous or flaming pearl. Dragons are also believed to be the rulers of water and weather.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 20, 2020
Date:Jun 16, 2019
Very cool rectangular coin from Perth. Smaller than I anticipated, but has a good thickness to it. I ordered this single and also a tube of 20 for collection. I'd recommend if you're looking to up your silver/dragon holdings.
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
From:New Bedford, Ma
Date:Mar 20, 2019
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.