Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This issue features Scrofa, protector of the sacred Salt-Lake.
- Extremely limited mintage of only 300 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Third issue of KOMSCO's new ZI:SIN (Twelve Guardians) series.
- Medals are individually packaged in protective plastic capsules.
- Obverse: Shield of Chiwoo Cheonwang above latent security feature and KOMSCO logo, surrounded by date, fineness, denomination and "Republic of Korea".
- Reverse: Depicts Scrofa's power to duplicate herself by featuring the Guardian in military dress along with the "ghost" version.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss the chance of owning the third release of Korea's newest Gold medal bullion series. Add one of these Korean 1 oz Gold medals to your cart today!
Whenever God is on duty for wiping out the demons or cleansing the plague, ZI:SIN will be the commanders who would lead God's army, roaming on the battlefield, bringing up and dispersing wind and rain. Their ability of transformation scares off demons entering into our world. Although they are in human forms, each of them wears mythical creature helmets and carries their own weapons on the sacred battlefield.
Scrofa, also knows as "Justice Haechi' is responsible for protecting the sacred Salt-Lake created by the gods of the sun, moon, and stars. The Salt-Lake is a divine passage connecting the two worlds between mortals & immortals. It is an embodiment of people's hope, wish and unchanging faith for a peaceful world.
Scrofa has five senses to detect evil forces from agar. When the demons targeting Salt-Lake show up, Scrofa crunches them by duplicating herself, which is known as "the Art of the Doppleganger".
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.