Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Bears the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the 2019 year-date, weight, fineness, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a representation of the Lunar Module Eagle landing on the Moon behind a large footprint on the Moon's surface. The design includes the inscription "MOON LANDING 1969-2019", and The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of mankind's first landing on the moon. Add this Brilliant Uncirculated 1 oz Gold Moon Landing coin to your cart today!
Protect your capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The successful landing of United States spacecraft Apollo 11’s Lunar Module Eagle on the Moon was watched by more than half a billion people in 1969. Humanity collectively held its breath as astronaut Neil Armstrong stepped onto the Moon’s surface, proclaiming, “That’s one small step for (a) man, one giant leap for mankind”. The pulse of humanity rose as Apollo 11 was launched on July 16, 1969. An estimated 600 million people across the world watched on TV – thanks in part to Australia’s CSIRO Parkes radio telescope and NASA’s Honeysuckle Creek tracking station near Canberra – as it made its successful flight to the Moon.
The 1969 achievement of the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration, or NASA, paved the way for continued development of advanced technology to explore Earth, the Moon, other planets and the distant reaches of space.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.