- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .8595 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in U.S. Mint packaging with a certificate of authenticity.
- Minted at the Philadelphia Mint.
- Obverse: Features the American Legion emblem, surrounded by oak leaves and a lily.
- Reverse: A fleur-de-lis and the phrase "100 Years of Service" above crossed flags of the U.S.A. and the American Legion.
This coin commemorates one of the best-established and well respected organizations for veterans in the United States. Add this coin celebrating the American Legion to your cart today!
Founded in 1919 by members of the American Expeditionary Forces occupying France in the aftermath of World War I, the American Legion is an organization of war veterans acting to support the interests of veterans and their communities. In addition to supporting veterans issues, the Legion promotes Americanism through community events and youth programs.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.