Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This stunning .9999 fine Gold coin celebrates the 25th anniversary of Disney's The Lion King by featuring an officially licensed image of Simba standing atop Pride Rock. There is an extremely limited mintage of just 250 coins.
The extremely limited mintage is only 1% of the maximum mintage set for previous Disney licensed Gold bullion coins from New Zealand Mint, making this coin a great collectible, as it is expected to sell quickly. Take advantage of this opportunity to be one of the few to own an officially licensed, .9999 fine Gold coin celebrating Lion King's 25th anniversary.
- Extremely limited mintage of 250 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Each coin is individually packaged in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the country and face value.
- Reverse: Features a grown Simba standing on Pride Rock. Also featured is the Disney logo, with "The Lion King 25th Anniversary" engraved on the coin. The metal content, purity and Disney copyright for further authentication.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government and officially licensed by Disney.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Disney's The Lion King is a classic film that has won numerous awards and celebrates its 25th anniversary in 2019. Add this 2019 1 oz Gold Lion King 25th Anniversary coin to your cart today!
THE LION KING:
Disney's The Lion King is an animated film first released to the public June 24, 1994. Winning two Academy Awards for the music and a Golden Globe for Best Motion Picture, The Lion King continues to be a classic film for children and adults alike. The story follows a young lion cub, Simba, and his life through adulthood. The movie is set in the Pride Lands of Africa, where lions rule the kingdom. It was announced a remake of the film is set to launch on July 19, 2019.
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:P. ZHANG
From:MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA
Date:Jul 24, 2019
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.