Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
One of the iconic characters of the golden age of American animation, Bugs Bunny shot to fame after starring in Looney Tunes and later Merrie Melodies short films. His immense popularity earned Bugs Bunny the role of official mascot for Warner Bros. Entertainment and the wise-cracking gray and white trickster even has his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin is presented in a clear acrylic case, allowing both sides of the coin to be displayed, and is packaged within a themed shipper. The coin is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 500 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2019 year-date, the coin’s weight and fineness, and the monetary denomination are depicted.
- Reverse: Features BUGS BUNNY smiling and shrugging, with his well-known buck teeth on full display. His shoulders appear to pop out of the concentric rings of the Looney Tunes logo. The design also includes the inscription ‘BUGS BUNNY’ and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.
Stay tuned to collect them all. Order this 2019 Gold Bugs Bunny coin today!
LOONEY TUNES and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: © & ™ WBEI. (s19)
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Pure Gold
Date:Jul 20, 2019
This was an absolute must for me and for everyone else a must have coin for any Bugs Bunny, Looney Toons or any serious coin collector. I believe this the very first GOLD Bugs Bunny coin ever! Only 750 coins made! The Australian Perth Mint is so great about showing much pride in their handy work. I am very happy with how this coin looks. Very proof like. Great design! Love seeing Bugs Bunny in GOLD! This coins value should go up easily later too.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.