- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The coin’s reverse depicts exquisitely detailed representations of a two dragons and a flaming pearl, with a stylized representation of clouds in the background. The design includes The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins worldwide
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a box from the mint.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination and the 2019 year-date.
- Reverse: Features a flaming pearl with two dragons artistically curving around the rim of the coin.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this spectacular 2019 Silver Double Dragon coin to your cart today!
In Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine mythical creature embodying power, wealth and good fortune. Dragons are frequently depicted in pursuit of the flaming pearl, a metaphor for wisdom and enlightenment, which is often represented swirling through mist, smoke and shadows.
Struck by The Perth Mint from 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver, the coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act of 1965.
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Cornhusker Guy
Date:Sep 3, 2020
My interest is partly due to being born in a Year of the Dragon so this Double Dragon coin was added to a Dragon & Phoenix and Dragon & Tiger. Swans are my favorites from the Perth Mint but these are a close second. Fantastic detail. Some say these are technically not a series, but I hope to see future issues with this dragon theme.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.