Only $7.99 per oz over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Perth Mint continues their Mother & Baby series with a new design for 2019. This piedfort coin features and mother & baby crocodile.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Maximum Mintage of 75,000.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic. Multiples of 10 come in a tube and 10 tubes comes in a monster box.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination. The 2019 year-date, and the .9999 purity are also featured in the design.
- Reverse: Portrays a crocodile partially submerged in water with a hatchling on its back. The design also includes radial lines and The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2019 2 oz Silver Crocodile coin to your cart today!
Each release of the Next Generation coins will display a mother & baby from an Australian Outback species. In addition, each coin includes the enhanced security feature of micro-engraved radial lines. All coins in the series are struck as Piedfort coins, meaning they are the same diameter as Perth's standard round Silver coins of the same weight but are double the thickness.
Female crocodiles typically lay between 30 & 60 eggs. For up to three months, the mother waits nearby the nest protecting the eggs from predators. Once the eggs are ready to hatch, the mother digs down to the nest and carries the hatchlings to water in her mouth. Despite having the strongest bite of any animal in the world, female crocodiles show a remarkable gentle nature towards their young, and can carry up to 15 hatchlings in their mouth at once.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 24, 2019
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.