Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
African elephants are the largest land animals on the earth, with no known natural predators once they’ve reached adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes annually, making it desirable by collectors.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Reverse: Features two adult elephants, with large tusks, facing each other. Between them is the African savanna with Mount Kilimanjaro rising up in the background.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to add to your order.
Add this 2020 1 oz Silver Somalian Elephant coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:WV Numismatist
Date:Jan 8, 2020
I purchase every year of this series for three reasons: Changing design that’s always attractive. Superior workmanship. Popularity at shows. Inevitably customers (especially children) will admire and purchase.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.