As low as $2.99 per oz over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 9||$41.52||$41.95||$43.25|
|10 - 49||$41.22||$41.65||$42.94|
|50 - 249||$40.92||$41.35||$42.62|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 2 oz Silver round pays tribute to an iconic design in American coinage, the 1921 high-relief Peace Dollar; rendered as a compliment to the original design in High Relief, Domed Die.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts Miss Liberty, facing left, wearing a diadem of spikes (in somewhat similar style to that seen on the Statue of Liberty). "LIBERTY" is above, while "IN GOD WE TRUST" and the date are below.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle perched on a rock, with a laurel branch, and with "PEACE" inscribed below. "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and "EPLURIBUS UNUM" are above, while "TWO TROY OZ." is to be seen just below the center. Rays of an unseen sun emanate from the lower right.
- Not a legal tender coin.
This beautiful 2 oz Silver round would be an ideal gift or someone looking to add an aspect of collectibility to their holdings. Add this 2 oz Silver round to your cart today!
Struck in the smaller 39 mm format creating a thicker look and feel.
Designed by Anthony De Francisci, the Peace Dollar was first produced in December of 1921. The initial production followed a large mintage of Morgans that were struck earlier in the year. The initial design of the Peace Dollar was high relief, which created numerous problems with the dies that included greatly shortened die life, and in some instances shattered dies when attempting to bring up all the details in a single strike. The idea for the piece was attributed to Farran Zerbe, a former ANA President, and a promoter of numismatics in the early part of the 20th century.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 6, 2019
Posted By:Bill Munny
From:Grand Ledge, MI
Date:Sep 24, 2019
Miss liberty never looked so good! In my humble opinion, the deep-stamped design of this robust silver round has no equal. I keep mine in a coinSafe capsule. This allows for handling while keeping the art safe from contaminants. And it truly is 'art'.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.