- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Gold Libertads have a classic design that stands out in any collection. This stunning 1 oz Gold BU coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in the Americas.
Due to extremely limited availability, there is a limit of 5 per customer.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Extremely limited mintage of 1,100 coins worldwide.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your 2020 Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The 2020 release has an extremely low mintage, that is almost half of the 2019 release. Add this highly coveted 2020 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Mexican Gold Libertads
Gold Libertads were first struck in 1 oz Gold in a Brilliant Uncirculated finish in the year 1981. The design on the coins minted in 1981 and 1991-1994 is based on the historical Centenario coin that celebrated the 100th anniversary of Mexico's independence from Spain. The 2000 Gold Libertad was the year when the design was updated to also feature the historical coat of arms surrounding the coat of arms of Mexico. Gold Libertads are known to have low mintages for bullion coins, making backdated coins difficult to come across, and adding to the collectibility of the series.
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mexican Mint), the oldest Mint in North America. It is also the national mint of Mexico, first established in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank, and is the Mexican Mint's largest client, producing both circulating coinage and currency for the country, as well as Precious Metal coins. The mint is located in Mexico City.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.