Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of 10,000
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the Bank of the Lao P.D.R., located in Vientiane and is the central bank of Laos. Also included is the face value, purity and weight.
- Reverse: Features a view of a tiger from the front emerging from the forest. The tiger has its month open and the teeth are showing, giving an indication that the tiger has given a warning sign of its presence. One of the paws is in a puddle and surrounding the tier are large leaves from the forest. Also included is the year of issue, purity and weight
- Sovereign coin backed by the Chad government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
An amazing brilliant uncirculated coin featuring one of the rarest animal in the world. Add this 2020 Laos 1 oz Silver Tiger coin to your cart today!
Nam Et-Phou Louey National Protected Area is one of the only places in Indochina where tigers can naturally survive outside of zoos. Tigers were once widespread throughout most of the forested areas across Laos, but today they have disappeared from many parts of the country.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.