Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two horses within a stylized Chinese landscape in a beautiful proof finish.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Handle your 2 oz Silver Lunar Horse with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Expand your Lunar collection with this spectacular 2014 2 oz Silver Australian Year of the Horse release from the Perth Mint! Add the 2014 Silver Year of the Horse coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2014 is the Year of the Horse. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be hardworking, sociable, optimistic and energetic.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.