Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
John Wayne was born Marion Robert Morrison on May 26, 1907. Nicknamed ‘the Duke’, he was a staple of the Western film genre and starred in, directed and produced more than 170 movies in a career spanning 50 years.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin is presented in a limited edition custom wood box with John Wayne licensed logo on the outside, themed shipper, and a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2020 year-date, the coin’s weight and fineness, and the monetary denomination are depicted.
- Reverse: The reverse design depicts a colored image of John Wayne wearing his trademark cowboy hat and bandana against a rural Western backdrop. Also included in the design is a blue border with white stars reminiscent of the American flag, the inscription ‘JOHN WAYNE’ and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.
This special release will be a true collector item for years to come! Order this 2020 Gold John Wayne Proof coin today!
JOHN WAYNE, DUKE and THE DUKE are the exclusive trademarks of, and the John Wayne name, image, likeness and voice, and all other related indicia are the intellectual property of, John Wayne Enterprises, LLC.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.