Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The special bond that exists between humans and horses has transformed the world and shaped our history. Today, equine-based therapy is helping many Canadians find balance in their lives. They are renewing an age-old partnership that is built on intuition: the horse responds to our emotions and we respond to the horse’s movement — two opposite yet complementary forces that have moved forward as one.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 3,500 coins.
- Coin comes inside a mint-issued clamshell box with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Inspired by the yin yang symbol, the circular reverse design by Claude Thivierge features two side profiles of the Canadian horse (Equus ferus caballus) — one plated with Gold, the other with black rhodium. The two opposites interact to form a single dynamic image that celebrates the human-horse relationship and reflects on the heritage breed’s near extinction status.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Any horse enthusiast will appreciate the theme and the design. This coin will have extra meaning for Canadians and fans of the Canadian horse, an official symbol of Canada since 2002. Add this brilliant Silver Gold and Black Canadian Horse coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.