You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold Philharmonic with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/4 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2020 1/4 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 2, 2020
I would give six stars if able. This is easily the closest to flawless BU coin I have ever seen. The Austrian mint really out does themselves with these Philharmonics. Great low premium compared to other fractional gold. These are the best condition .9999 gold coins I have come across. After my initial purchase, Philharmonics are the only fractional gold coin I will ever buy again. If this coin is in stock - buy it!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.