|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This complete to-date set of 5 oz Silver America the Beautiful coins issued from 2010-2019 contains a total of 50 burnished coins (250 oz), each with a box and certificate from the U.S. Mint.
- Each coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 250 oz Silver.
- Set includes 50 individual U.S. Mint boxes with certification.
- The set consists of the following coins:
- 2010 - Hot Springs, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Mt. Hood
- 2011 - Gettysburg, Glacier, Olympic, Vicksburg, Chickasaw
- 2012 - El Yunque, Chaco Culture, Acadia, Hawaii, Denali
- 2013 - White Mountain, Perry's Victory, Great Basin, Fort McHenry, Mount Rushmore
- 2014 - Great Smoky Mountains, Shenandoah, Arches, Great Sand Dunes, Everglades
- 2015 - Homestead, Kisatchie, Blue Ridge Parkway, Bombay Hook, Saratoga
- 2016 - Shawnee, Cumberland Gap, Harpers Ferry, Theodore Roosevelt, Fort Moultrie
- 2017 - Effigy Mounds, Frederick Douglass, Ozark, Ellis Island, George Rogers Clark
- 2018 - Pictured Rocks, Apostle Islands, Voyageurs, Cumberland Island, Block Island
- 2019 - Lowell, American Memorial, War in the Pacific, San Antonio Missions, Frank Church River of No Return
- Obverses: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions “United States of America”, “Liberty”, “In God We Trust” and “Quarter Dollar”. The burnished version includes the P mintmark.
- Reverses: Varies by specific coin. Park name, state and year of issue are featured on each coin.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your coins while handling them by adding cotton gloves to your order.
This great looking set is a beautiful and easy way to begin or add to any America the Beautiful collection. Add this incredible 50 Coin ATB set to your cart today!
In 2010, following the success of the statehood quarters, the U.S. Mint began issuing America the Beautiful quarters. Coinciding with each release, they also produce a 5 oz Silver coin featuring the same design.
Five America the Beautiful Silver coins are released each year, celebrating national parks, national monuments and other sites in each state and U.S. territory. The coins are released in the order in which the national sites were established, and the series will end in 2021.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review