|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded a perfect SP-70 First Strike by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Beautiful burnished finish.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Depicts a hiker summiting the famed Little Stony Man and taking in the awe-inspiring views.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your burnished Shenandoah coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive 5 oz Silver ATB Shenandoah National Park coin to your collection today!
Shenandoah National Park, a mere 75 miles from Washington D.C., is long and narrow, with the Shenandoah River flanking the west and rolling hills neighboring the east. It covers 79,579 acres, was established in 1935 and lies along the Blue Ridge Mountains in North-Central Virginia. The park receives more than 1 million visitors each year, taking in its scenic views, hiking, horseback riding and camping.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.