- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Created by author Ian Fleming in 1953, Producers Albert R. ‘Cubby’ Broccoli and Harry Saltzman brought Bond to cinema screens for the first time in 1962 with Dr. No. More than 50 years later James Bond continues to entertain and excite audiences around the world in one of the longest running and successful film franchises.
James Bond is one of a handful of elite agents with a ‘license to kill’, denoted by a code name beginning with ‘00’. The 007 gun logo was designed by Joseph Caroff under Creative Director David Chasman of United Artists. Together with the franchise’s signature opening sequence, which portrays Bond at the center of a stylized gun barrel at the beginning of every film, the 007 gun logo has become synonymous with the character.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is presented in a 007 branded case within a themed shipper and accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2020 year-date, the coin’s weight and fineness, and the monetary denomination are depicted.
- Reverse: The coin’s reverse portrays an iconic Gold colored 007 gun logo at the center of a gun barrel.
This special release will be a true collector item for years to come! Order this 2020 Silver James Bond 007 Proof coin today!
James Bond Indicia © 1962-2020 Danjaq, LLC and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. © 2020 EON Productions Limited and Danjaq, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 31, 2020
The first 007 movie themed 1oz silver high relief coin to be released by Apmex! A true collectors piece every 007 fan would love to have added along with their precious metals. I’m so grateful to be one of the owners of this 1 in 5000 coins only made!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.