|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 4,450 single coins available.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue, the face value and a couple decorative Czech linden branches.
- Reverse: Features an image of a two-tailed Czech Lion, which is in the Coat of Arms for the Czech Republic. The heraldic beast guards the elaborate Crown of Saint Wenceslas and the shield bearing the national patron's emblem, the burning eagle. Below the lion is a decorative linden branch.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2020 Niue Silver Czech Lion coin to your cart today!
The Czech Republic had not had an investment coin until 2017 when it introduced the first Czech Lion coin issued by Niue.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.