Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In collaboration with Crossworks Manufacturing and Forevermark diamonds, this first ever diamond-shaped coin is an exciting addition to our premium lineup in 2020. Its multi-dimensional shape matches the patented cut of the 0.20-carat Forevermark Black Label diamond embedded on one of the coin’s engraved facets. More than a year in the making, this diamond-within-a-diamond showpiece is the ultimate tribute to the magnificence of a perfectly cut Canadian gemstone.
- Limited mintage of 700 coins.
- Contains 3 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes inside a mint-issued black clamshell box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The crown side facets, the year “2020”, the word “CANADA” and the face value “50 DOLLARS” surround the obverse engraved on the table, which features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: The coin’s shape and multi-faceted design are an exact reproduction of a patented trademark diamond cut from Crossworks Manufacturing, as seen on Forevermark diamonds. On one of the coin’s crown side facets, an embedded 0.20 ct. Forevermark Black Label square diamond is the inspiration for the shape of its coin base, and it was one of the last diamonds extracted at the Victor Mine in Northern Ontario.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Only 700 available! Given its very low mintage and very high visual appeal, this coin is not one to be missed. Order today and bring home a magical piece that will be treasured for years to come. Add this Silver $50 Diamond-Shaped Forevermark© Diamond coin to your cart today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Lake Mary, FL
Date:Mar 16, 2020
Disappointed because here is something that i fell in love with from the pictures but when i took it out of the box i noticed that the diamond does not sit centered in the coin’s engraved facet. And also the coin is a matte finish and on top of the coin looks to have several small, almost tarnish like spots that are extremely noticeable. Not APMEX's fault. Came this way from the Canadian Mint. Just expected better quality from something with a mint of only 700.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.