2020 Tokelau 1 oz Silver $5 Flying Fish (Hahave)
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 10,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the Tuluma, which is the national symbol of Tokelau. The Tuluma is a wooden tackle box used by the fishermen of Tokelau, inscribed with “Tokelau mot e Atua” meaning “Tokelau for God,” referencing the influence of Christianity in Tokelau.
- Reverse: Shows two of the Flying Fish, one in the foreground and the second one a little smaller and in the background. The coin has graphics in the background representing the water of the ocean.
- Sovereign coin backed by the government of Tokelau.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Flying Fish is the subject of the seventh release of a 12-coin series. Add this Flying Fish Silver coin to your cart today!
Flying Fish have a torpedo shape which assist them in generating speed to break through the water's surface. Their pectoral fins are large which help them get airborne. Sailors often find them on the decks of ships.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.