- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Today, the original coins are considered highly collectible and very scarce.
- Ultra-low mintage of only 5,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in a capsule.
- Second release in a 5-coin series featuring the Republic of China's most valuable and popular vintage coins.
- Obverse: Features a bust of Yuan Shih-kai in military attire and tall, plumed hat.
- Reverse: Depicts a dragon in flight.
- Minted in Shanghai.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This 2020 China 1 oz Silver Yuan Shih Kai "Flying Dragon" Restrike (PU) is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic design. Add the 2020 China 1 oz Silver Yuan Shih Kai "Flying Dragon" Restrike (PU) to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 17, 2021
very nice looking dragon differs from my others. just wanted to own something from china too, maybe I'll someday have silver from every country, though I doubt this XD
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
From:Orange County, CA
Date:Feb 22, 2021
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.