Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1.4468 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees the condition of these coins.
- These coins have the Early Release designation.
- Set includes four Kennedy half–dollar coins struck in 90% Silver in four different finishes:
* Philadelphia (P) - Proof
* Denver (D) - Uncirculated
* San Francisco (S) - Enhanced Uncirculated
* West Point (W) - Reverse Proof
- Obverse: Depicts the original 1964 design by Gilroy Roberts.
- Reverse: Frank Gasparro's rendition of The Great Seal of the United States.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Kennedy 1/2 Dollar Commem Set in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 2014 4-coin 50th anniversary Kennedy 1/2 Dollar Commem Set to your cart today.
John F. Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States was born and raised in Massachusetts and is most known for his the Bay of Pigs Invasion as well as the Cuban Missile Crisis in late 1962. He was assassinated on November 22, 1963 in Dallas, TX. All coins are graded by NGC as SP-70 and/or PF-70!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.