- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .8595 oz Silver.
- Comes in U.S. Mint packaging with certificate of authenticity.
- Minted at the Philadelphia Mint.
- Obverse: features three players reaching for a basketball, representative of the role basketball has had in unifying diverse people from around the world.
- Reverse: image of a basketball passing through a net.
- Innovative curved planchet adds depth to the design.
This coin commemorates one of the most popular sports in the United States with an exciting design and an innovative domed shape that highlights the features of the coin. Add this new commemorative to your collection today!
A portion of the original purchase price of each coin is donated in support of the ongoing operations and educational activities of the Naismith Memorial Hall of Fame.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.