- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Maximum Mintage of 75,000.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic. Multiples of 10 come in a tube and 10 tubes comes in a monster box.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination. The 2020 year-date, and the .9999 purity are also featured in the design.
- Reverse: Portrays a kookaburra with its chick standing on a branch. The design also includes radial lines and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2019 2 oz Silver Kookaburra coin to your cart today!
Each release of the Next Generation coins will display a mother & baby from an Australian Outback species. In addition, each coin includes the enhanced security feature of micro-engraved radial lines. All coins in the series are struck as Piedfort coins, meaning they are the same diameter as Perth's standard round Silver coins of the same weight but are double the thickness.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 8, 2020
Generic pricing for a high-quality, semi numismatic coin. Given the cost of generics the purchase of these coins was a no brainer.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.