- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in sealed rolls. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a sealed box.
- Limited mintage of 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Bears the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value, year-date, weight, and fineness.
- Reverse: Depicts two Australian Emus in an outback landscape. The design also includes the description "Australian Emu", The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark, the year date, weight, and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 2020 Australian Silver Emu from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add the 2020 1 oz Silver Emu to your cart today!
The Australian Emu is a large flightless bird that can trot great distances. Although emus have feathers, they cannot fly because their wings are too small. Emus are found throughout Australia in almost all habitat types and they feed mainly on grass flowers, seeds, and insects. The emu is the second-largest living bird by height, after the Ostrich.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 4, 2020
Perth Mint does a WONDERFUL Job with the EMU Collection. This years release, 2020 Emu, just another example of nice quality. What I really like, is that the Mint encapsulates their quality coins before they leave the mint. Helping to ensure a very nice coin! This year is no different, the 2020 EMU Silver Coin arrived at my home is very nice condition and I am well pleased. I do recommend this collection to others as well too.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Posted By:Collector 3354
Date:Aug 28, 2020
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.