Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- North America APMEXclusive®.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 1,000 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a close-up of an adult elephant with his trunk almost to the edge of the coin. In the background is an acacia tree and above his head is some foliage and a bird flying.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Secure your Gold Elephant by adding an attractive display box to your order. An easy way to store these coins is in the 10-Count Storage Box. Add this convenient box to your order today. If you want to order more than 10 we also have a 20-Count Storage Box.
These Gold coins are the perfect blend of famed beauty and investment appeal, and are guaranteed to be in mint condition. Add the popular 1 oz Gold Elephant MintDirect® Single coin to your cart today!
APMEX has created a process to guarantee that our customers receive only authentic Bavarian State Mint coins. MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins were processed from tubes that come straight from mint-sealed boxes, exactly as they were delivered, providing peace-of-mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint tubes. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® Single 2021 1 oz Gold Elephant.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the Bavarian Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.