- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is presented in a classic display case with a clear lid decorated with a Silver geometric design. The case is packaged in a beautifully illustrated shipper portraying the story of how the ox became the second animal of the zodiac and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Only 5,000 coins will be issued in this packaging.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the weight and fineness, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a stylized representation of an ox with its calf. Also included in the design is the Chinese character for "OX", the inscription "OX 2021".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Continue your Lunar Series III collection today by adding this stunning Silver Proof Year of the Ox Coin to your cart today!
When arrayed together, the shipper boxes on all future Lunar Series III Proof Silver releases will form a diorama depicting the ancient myth of The Great Race, which explains how the zodiac calendar came into being.
Struck by the historic Perth Mint from .9999 fine Silver, each coin's Australian legal tender status guarantees its weight and purity.
The reverse design of Perth Lunar Series 3 coins change each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2021 reverse celebrates the Year of the Mouse. Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar Ox in 2021, 2009, 1997, 1985, 1973, and every 12th preceding year are said to be kind, intelligent, honest and reliable. Admired for their strong work ethic, logical mindset, and calm demeanor, they are recognized as great leaders.
Known for their quality and collectibility, the Perth Mint Lunar series is a cornerstone of many Precious Metals portfolios. The original Lunar bullion series, these coins (beginning with the Series I launch in 1996) have become some of the most widely collected around the globe, as demand originated in Asia but spread to Europe and America as investors became exposed to the design and quality. In addition to the annual design change, many investors love that the coins' select mintage limits create the potential for even greater investment return in the form of a numismatic premium appreciation. This series is so popular, the 1 oz BU Gold and Silver Lunars are now instant sell-outs every year!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Paul G.
Date:Oct 9, 2020
This particular issue attracted my interest due to issue limit and future potential price appreciation. Received this coin immaculate condition and in an attractive coin holding box. From time of order placement to delivery date was reasonable and timely manner. I have ordered many items throughout years past and have my complete faith and trust in quality and delivery. Anyone interested , should try this company for purchase of commodity products of their own individual desire and choice for collection or hobby, and decide for themselves. I would definitely recommend to a friend. Thank you Apmex.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.