- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited edition of 7,007 in this presentation.
- Contains 1 ounce of .999 fine Silver in a Proof finish.
- Comes in a mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features "Wet Nellie", the submarine car from "The Spy Who Loved Me". This first release features the front of the car, with a shadow of "0" and "7" along with "Pay Attention 007". When joined with the other two releases, it will feature a famous motif.
- Officially licensed product produced in partnership with EON Productions Limited and Danjaq.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Add this stunning 2020 1 oz Silver Proof James Bond Coin #2 to your cart today!
This collection features the world's most famous spy, James Bond. This first coin features Bond's iconic submarine car, and when joined with the other two releases, features a full iconic motif. The designers Christian Davies and Matt Dent focused on iconic imagery from the James Bond films to bring a classic, but innovative design on a new official United Kingdom coin.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.