Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- This coin had a mintage of 5,015,000 coins.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Designed by Fritz Landry depicting an allegorical female figure as the national symbol of Switzerland.
- Reverse: Shows a rendition of the Swiss shield surrounded by oak leaves with the value and date.
- Minted at the Bern Mint from 1897-1935 and again in 1947 & 1949.
- KM 35.1.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, these coins are one of the most popular World Gold coins among investors. Add some of these coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.