Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1.9 oz .9999 fine Silver.
- Fractional set comes in a sleek black clamshell collector box and accompanied by a serialized certificate.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Each reverse features the Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin design, rendered using engineered surface mirror (“pulsating”) technology developed in collaboration with the Center for Research in Photonics at the University of Ottawa. All five coins are doubled dated (“1996 2021”) in honor of the 25th anniversary of the proclamation designating the maple tree (Acer spp.) as the national arboreal emblem of Canada. The reverse and obverse field pattern reproduces an expanded, non-pulsating version of the pulsating pattern on the maple leaf.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this unique 2021 5-Coin Silver Pulsating Maple Leaf Set to your cart today!
All five coins in this set are double dated (“1996 2021”) to mark the 25th anniversary of the maple tree’s designation as the national arboreal emblem of Canada. And on each reverse, the iconic Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin design is enhanced with engineered surface mirror technology — a numismatic innovation that made its world debut on the 2020 Pulsating Maple Leaf coin.
Thanks to an array of precisely rendered sub-millimeter-scale mirrors, each maple leaf appears to expand and contract when you tilt the coin. It’s an optical effect that reflects the swell of pride Canadians feel when they think of everything the maple tree represents, including the nation’s identity, achievements and history of innovation.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.