- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
For the first time since their 1986 introduction, the Gold and Silver Eagles are expected to receive an updated design mid-year 2021. The anticipated design changes mark the beginning of a new era for these popular series. Act now to add the final issue of the classic design to your collection!
The U.S. Mint does not sell bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to a handful of authorized purchasers, like APMEX, who then sell the coins to the public.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This mint-sealed box contains 500 coins for a total of 500 oz of Silver.
- Final year of the classic design!
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. This will be the final issue to feature the classic Mercanti reverse used since 1986, with the series' first design change expected to be introduced mid-year.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
With 1 oz of fine Silver and a beautiful patriotic design, the American Silver Eagle coin has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States. Add this 500-Coin 2021 Silver Eagle Monster Box to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.