- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of 10,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the Barbados coat of arms along with the face value and purity. The Golden Shield of the Arms carries two Pride of Barbados flowers (the National Flower) and the Bearded Fig Tree (ficus Citrifolia). On either side of the shield are the supporters-on the right is a dolphin symbolic of the fishing industry and on the left is a Pelican, after Pelican Island, a small outcrop later incorporated into the Deep Water Harbour development. Above the shield is a helmet and mantling and on a wreath is the arm and hand of a Bajan holding two crossed pieces of sugar cane symbolic of the sugar industry. The Coat of Arms carries the motto "Pride and Industry."
- Reverse: Features an image of a two seahorses facing each other. One is a close-up view and the second is smaller and somewhat in the background. In the background are graphics representing the waves of the ocean, an ocean plant and air bubbles formed by the wildlife in the sea. The name of the coin, purity and year of issue is also on the reverse.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A great Silver bullion coin for any collector. Add this beautiful Seahorse coin to your cart today!
Seahorses are truly unique, and not just because of their unusual equine shape. Unlike most other fish, they are monogamous and mate for life. Rarer still, they are among the only animal species on Earth in which the male bears the unborn young. A baby seahorse is called a fry.
Barbados Seahorse Series
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Christian Lady 777
Date:Aug 2, 2021
Date:May 21, 2021
Appreciate this whole Caribbean series due to low mintage, high art value, moderate cost, and animal themes. I missed out on the 2020 Samoa seahorse, and so was delighted when this coin was released.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.