- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Multiples of 10 are typically packaged in mint sealed sheets. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Mintage of only 15,415 coins.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $50 face value.
- Reverse: Displays a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Palladium Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Palladium Maple Leaf offers the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal. Add this popular Canadian Palladium bullion coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 2, 2014
I bought this coin because I wanted to further diversify my pm portfolio. The coin looks better in person. The maple leaf shines bright, while the rest of the coin has this "wood grain-like" shiny finish. I believe this coin will go up in value due to the fact that China has made a sincere commitment to lower their carbon emissions while building millions more cars. Each one of these cars requires PALLADIUM in their catalytic converters. Main suppliers are South Africa and Russia..lol I cannot think of a downside to owning this coin.
- Key Date
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.