1991-S Mount Rushmore $1 Silver Commem PR-69 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Silver coin was issued for the 50th anniversary of the completion of Mount Rushmore. The monument was originally conceived to promote tourism in the Black Hills region of South Dakota.
- Contains .7734 oz of .900 Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the PR-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays the portraits of presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln as sculptured on the mountain by Gutzon Borglum.
- Reverse: Features a small outline map of the continental United States with the Great Seal above.
Protect and display your 1991 Mount Rushmore Silver Commemorative in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Proof-69 Deep Cameo 1991 Mount Rushmore Commemorative to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Very nice piece. Beutiful detail with stunning design ill keep this one. # notforsale
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.