Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver in flawless Proof finish.
- Each coin is housed in a classic presentation case with a clear lid decorated with a Silver geometric design and themed shipper, accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of no more than 3,888 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value, Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Portrays a stylized representation of an ox with its calf. In the background a village is depicted among mountains. Also included in the design is a cherry blossom tree, the Chinese character for ‘ox’, the inscription ‘OX 2021’ and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Year of the Ox coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2021 1 oz Silver Year of the Ox in High Relief to your cart today!
Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar ox in 2021, 2009, 1997, 1985, 1973 and every 12th preceding year are said to be kind, intelligent, honest, and reliable. Admired for their strong work ethic, logical mindset, and calm demeanor, they are recognized as great leaders.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.