You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of Gold & 1 oz of Silver.
- Coins comes housed in individual capsules along with the original U.S. Mint box and certificate of authenticity.
- Worldwide mintage on only 19,145 sets.
- $50 Gold Eagle Coin Design:
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- $1 Silver Eagle Coin Design:
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y. and Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint
Protect your American Eagle set by adding an attractive cotton gloves to your order.
These coins were struck on specially treated blanks to give them a distinct look that is different from regular business strike coins. Add this 2006-W 2-Coin Burnished Gold & Silver Eagle Set to your cart today!
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release by the U.S. Mint in 1986. Add this 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 11, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.