- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 75,000 coins.
- Features a privy mark celebrating the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless PR-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to add collectible value to a product with high bullion content. Add this 2020 Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 17, 2021
Received Excellent coin in perfect condition . Excellent packaging. Highly recommend.
EXCELLENT REARE COLLECTABLE COIN. EXCELLENT PACKAGING. WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO A COLLEAGUE.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.