Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 2021 dated coin features an artistic design of an Ox. The Ox is symbolic of strength, diligence, and honesty.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins are delivered in protective plastic capsules.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins, new for 2021.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition with a proof-like finish.
- Obverse: Features a stylized Ox, surrounded by floral imagery. "2021 Year of the Ox" inscription can be found along the top rim with weight and purity along the bottom.
- Reverse: Depicts the national emblem of the Kingdom of Bhutan in intricate engraving.
- Minted at the Singapore Mint for the Kingdom of Bhutan.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add a Brilliant Uncirculated Kingdom of Bhutan Year of the Ox Silver Coin to your cart today!
The Kingdom of Bhutan, situated on the eastern edge of the Himalayas, is known for its monasteries, fortresses and dramatic landscapes. The Buddhist kingdom released the Happiest Lunar Series, a one of a kind artistic lunar series standing out with its unique designs not seen in any other Lunar series in the market before, in 2016 with the Year of the Monkey. Ever since the series gains more popularity with collectors and investors.
The high quality standards of the Singapore Mint combined with the unique designs inspired by Bhutan's rich history and natural beauty make the "Happiest Lunar Series" a perfect addition to your collection or investment.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.