- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- First Day of Issue designation certifies that this coin was shipped on the first day of the coin's release.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 2021 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!
The APMEXclusive® First Day of Issue Black Diamond label indicates that this coin was one of the first issued from the mint, while simultaneously highlighting the historical significance of this classic design. Because of the limited availability of this desirable label, these coins have historically been highly sought-after, bringing high premiums after their initial release.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 13, 2021
Buying PCGS graded bullion coins is a two way investment ... you are buying gold as a precious metal commodity and at the same time a collectable coin that will have a solid value in the numismatic community in future years.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.