- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This bullion Silver coin issued by the country of Laos features the Indochinese Tiger. This APMEXclusive® has a limited mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 10,000
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Depicts the Bank of the Lao P.D.R., located in Vientiane and is the central bank of Laos. Also included is the face value, purity and weight.
- Reverse: Features a front view of a tiger with its mouth open and the teeth are showing, giving an indication that the tiger has given a warning sign of its presence. He is surrounded by forest foliage. Also included is the year of issue, purity and weight
- Sovereign coin backed by the Laos government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order, or you can display your new coins in style by adding an attractive presentation box.
An amazing brilliant uncirculated coin featuring one of the rarest animals in the world. Add this 2021 Laos 1 oz Silver Tiger coin to your cart today!
Nam Et-Phou Louey National Park
Nam Et-Phou Louey National Protected Area is one of the only places in Indochina where tigers can naturally survive outside of zoos. Tigers were once widespread throughout most of the forested areas across Laos, but today they have disappeared from many parts of the country.
Laos Gold & Silver Coins
This is only the second release in this series featuring the rare tiger. Each year a new design features the tiger. This Silver bullion program has become popular not only with bullion buyers but also collectors who want to own each design. The first coin in the Laos bullion program presented a tiger emerging from the forest and become a very popular brilliant uncirculated coins for collectors and investors. There are very few bullion coins issues by the country of Laos. The country of Laos has issued numerous proof coins in the past with exceptional designs.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.