Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Collectors can marvel at the unparalleled detail, find hidden illustrations of state culture, and learn many interesting facts about the states and their discoveries. All of the items inside the coins are natural items, varying in value and scarcity but all are important elements for the state they represent. With a mintage of just 500, collectors can be sure about the rarity of this inspiring set as we walk through history around the nation and celebrate the 50 states like never before.
- Extremely limited mintage of 500 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a capsule with mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The weight, purity, country of issue and an the bald eagle emblem.
- Reverse: Features a CoinJewels coin that contains seashells. The design features the Peach Blossom (state flower), the State Flag, and the Delaware coastline.
- This coin is authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Mesa Grande.
Collect them all! Add this 2021 1 oz Silver Treasures of the United States Delaware Seashells coin to your cart today!
Delaware is known as the "First State" as it was first to ratify the United States Constitution in 1787. Before that, it was the only colony to be claimed by Sweden, Holland and England. And before that, there is some evidence that Egyptian explorers found their way to the state.
Today, Delaware has become a farming and industrial state. At one time the center of this country's flour industry, it is today the leading producer of chemicals in the United States and, because of its corporate laws, more corporations are headquartered in Delaware than in any other state.
The Delaware Seashore State Park delivers for those in search of seashells on our nation's coasts – especially after a storm surge carves away part of the dunes, revealing shells and sea glass that may have been covered for many years. These shells are the outer skeletons of a mollusks, animals without backbones, and the shell was once their protective cover.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review