- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1.25 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 may or may not be packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Low anticipated mintage from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Security enhancements of radial lines on both the obverse and reverse, along with a reeded edge, add a sophisticated brilliance.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $8 face value (CAD).
- Reverse: A close up majestic Bison is featured, while weight and purity are listed below.
Display your unique 1.25 oz Silver Bison in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
This unique coin would make a great addition to any Silver coin collection for its unique size and Royal Canadian Mint beauty. Add this 2018 Canada 1.25 oz Silver Bison coin to your cart today!
North America's heaviest land animal is the Bison bison, known commonly as the American bison. For millennia, the bison and its ancestors dominated much of central North America, from what is now Alaska through the Canadian prairies and American Midwest, as far south as central Mexico and as far east as near the Appalachians of the United States.
A world leader in producing high-quality coins and bars, the Royal Canadian Mint was founded in 1908 and is responsible for a number of breathtaking depictions of North America’s natural wonders and wildlife.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 30, 2021
I really like the North American Bison, I have collected about every bison coin I could find always starting with APMEX. I have found your prices, service and variety excellent. I just need you to find me a Germania Italia allegories coin. I missed that one. I know I’m asking a lot, just partly kidding.
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.