- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a PCGS slab, certifying the coin a perfect 70 with the First Strike designation, with our exclusive Green Label.
- This is the sixth year of release of the 1 oz Silver Reverse Proof Libertad.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
Protect and display your Silver Libertad in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 2020 1 oz Reverse Proof Silver Mexican Libertad PR-70 PCGS First Strike coin to your cart today!
This beautiful 1 ounce coin has the classic Libertad design in a Reverse Proof finish, making this Silver coin perfect for collecting and investing. The Reverse Proof accentuates the coin's already impressive design, presenting Mexico's iconic volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl and a myriad of historic Coats of Arms in a highly polished sculptural relief.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 28, 2021
I watched very close for this series to come out. I had an alert me and I got the email and went to the site and they were all sold out and out of stock. I waited and watched and finally got this rare catch.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.