Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 0.5 oz of .9999 fine Gold with a face value of $25.
- Mintage of only 7,500 coins.
- Coin comes in an original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A design featuring an eagle in flight, with an olive branch in its right talon.
- Reverse: Inscription of "75th Anniversary" with the sun shining on the olive branches.
- Minted at the West Point facility in New York.
Enhance your collection by adding this 2020 End of World War II Anniversary Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.