Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 32.15 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 199 coins worldwide.
- Coin is presented in a presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a detailed image of Moctezuma II, former leader in a stunning 3D-effect. Traditional Aztec symbols and patterns frame the centerpiece of the coin, the Aztec calender.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Samoa government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is the sixth release in the multiple layer kilo series. This technique creates extraordinary detail. Add this stunning Aztec Empire coin to your cart today!
The Aztec's empire was over much of the central Mexican highlands. At one time the Aztecs ruled over 80,000 square miles throughout central Mexico. In 1521 the Spanish conquered Tenochtitlan and destroyed the Aztec empire.
MDM Mint is one of the leaders in providing unique coins to the numismatic world. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for precious metal collectibles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.