- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers, like APMEX, who then sell the coins to the public.
- Contains 500 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 500,000 coins!
- Coins are shipped in a mint sealed Monster Box with a serial number.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original 13 colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- Only 1,000 Monster Boxes were produced in Philadelphia in 2021, making this the among the rarest bullion Silver Eagles ever produced.
The newest rarity in the most popularly collected Silver coin series in the world is sure to be in high demand. Add this sealed Monster Box of 2021 Silver Eagles from the Philadelphia Mint to your cart today!
Silver Eagles were produced at the Philadelphia Mint in early 2021 as a result of the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on U.S. Mint operations as well as the massive increase in demand for bullion during this time of global turmoil. Compared to the standard West Point issues with mintages typically in the tens of millions, these Philadelphia issues are sought after for their significant scarcity.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.