Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 Fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in protective packaging or in sealed plastic from the mint.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The reverse face of the 2020 1/10 oz Canadian Gold Polar Bear Coin comes with a new depiction of the polar bear. In this years design, the polar bear is shown standing on its hind legs as its front paws are perched upon an icy outcrop. Snow-covered hills stretch out in the background with frigid Arctic waters exposed in the middle ground.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 1/10 oz Gold Polar Bear coin to your cart today!
Polar bears are one of natures most beautiful creatures. A sister species to the brown bear, the polar bear has evolved over time to occupy a much narrower niche in the ecological order than its cousins. The massive polar bear has adapted physical features over thousands of years that are meant to make life above the Arctic Circle easier for the bear to cope with. In particular, polar bears have slight webbing in their paws to enable swimming. This is key to its survival given that seals are the primary source of protein in the polar bears diet.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.