Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Extremely limited mintage of 500 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a capsule with mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The weight, purity, country of issue and the bald eagle emblem.
- Reverse: Features a CoinJewels coin that contains the lava rock. The design features a yellow Hibiscus (state flower), Hawaiian Monk Seal (state mammal), a Tiki God, Diamond Head, and a surfer.
- This coin is authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Mesa Grande.
Collect them all! Add this 2021 1 oz Silver Treasures of the United States Hawaii Lava Rock coin to your cart today!
Treasures of the U.S. Series:
Collectors can marvel at the unparalleled detail, find hidden illustrations of state culture, and learn many interesting facts about the states and their discoveries. All of the items inside the coins are natural items, varying in value and scarcity but all are important elements for the state they represent. With a mintage of just 1,000, collectors can be sure about the rarity of this inspiring set as we walk through history around the nation and celebrate the 50 states like never before.
Hawaii is known as the Aloha state and is visited by thousands of tourists each year. This tropical paradise is home to the world's most active volcano, the crater of Kilauea. Perhaps the most famous volcano in Hawaii is the Diamond Head. Estimated to be 400,000 to 500,000 years old, its English name was given by British sailors in the 19th century, who mistook calcite crystals on the adjacent beach for diamonds.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.